Monday, August 25, 2008

A suprise came in the mail!

Oh look, it's a box! How interesting...




Look, who it is from... Yarn, that's interesting...


The anticipation is killing me!


Oh look!


And what's this? A spindle?


Look how pretty! Sheeps!


Instructions, they look classy.



It's the pre-pre-drafted test yarn I spun.


Look at how pretty it is.


Here is the first that I spun


It's not very pretty.


I think that I'm really gonna have to have someone show me how to do this better. Watching videos and reading about it isn't helping very much, i'm still a little unsure how to control the twist, though I suppose I will have to practice more.

1 comment:

Yarndude said...

Wow, I got that exact same thing from Hello Yarn a few months ago. Your first spun yarn looks much better than mine though! It gets easier too, stick with it!