Monday, August 4, 2008

Moar Socks

I'm very surprised with how well the socks are going. If I wanted, I could stop the one I'm working on now, it's long enough, but I think that I am going to make them knee highs (Ghey...) which will be fab. I'm a little less pleased with the striping pattern then I was earlier, the toe and heel stripe the way that I want, but my feet are just to big, so the main body of the sock is doing single row stripes, where I would want them thicker, but it will be alright in the end, it is my first exploration into socks, and it's going well.

I'm going to start a pair for Kati tomorrow, she's going to buy then yarn and then I'm going to try and get them done before she leaves. I'm also going to knit them both at the same time, which will be a first, but I'm excited to try it.

No comments: